Tuesday, October 31, 2006

OK, here I go!

It's funny how you have so many thing to say, but once you get a blank screen, everything else goes blank. Then what do you do? You blog. Whatever that means. What does blog mean? Does it stand for something? Blatant La-la-la On Google? Bold Liturgies On Gab? I'm sure someone knows, and I could easily ask my research librarian mother, she pretty much does have all the right answers, but sometimes I think it best to just not know for sure and give way to the imagination.
With this blog (big lougies of gold?) I hope to make my readers laugh, wonder and speculate. I hope to help others gain some insight into the solemnity, as well as humor that life daily, if not hourly, dishes up. My patients routinely remind me how lucky I am, I will try to pass on this awareness. Because it really is good to be me!

No comments: