Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Heather

My dear friend Heather, whom I met in nursing school and have remained friends with over the years and miles, is turning 30 today!!! Woo-Hoo!!!! So this is my tribute to Heather! Heather recently became engaged on March 8th overlooking the ocean at Sunset Cliffs in San Diego at sunset. Her now fiance had chosen the day to propose so it would be on their 2 year anniversary.
Heather's fiance, David, is British. She is Texan. Cheers, y'all!


They looked long and hard for the perfect ring, and she found it!


The wedding is set for October 20th, 2007 down in Texas.



Heather and I have traveled litterally from one coast to the other together. The majority of my roadtrips have been with her. From the U-haul loaded with her things and her car in tow, to a sping break getaway to go skiing in New Mexico, we have had great times! It is good to be me, since I have great friends like her.





That's her ring. Pretty, eh?


Happy 30th Birthday, Heather! It's going to be a great year!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Congratulations!! Heather!
Love your ring!