Monday, March 10, 2008

Austin

Ah, Austin! The local folk weren't so impressed with me. These guys were hanging out by the side of the freeway coming in from Houston. I could almost hear them snort, "Eh. City slickers."
So I dressed up to fit right in. Texas sunsets are pretty good. Different from the usual sunset over the ocean like I am used to. Makes for a pretty good backdrop though.

I was in Austin for Crystal's friends wedding. These pictures were from the rehearsal dinner the night before. Kind of different, seeing as how most everyone there was dressed like cowboys and cowgirls, yet everyone was from San Diego.


Crystal and I took the opportunity to look our best in our Country attire.

I had to figure out a way to show off my brand new cowboy boots and hat. These two shots did the trick!

Yee Haw, y'all!






2 comments:

L&D said...

Yee Haw! Ride 'em cowboy!

You are one cute cow girl.

Vicki said...

I'll second what "running wildly" said! I love the photos, especially the one of those local folk.