Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Let's Luau!

No, not my kid. I don't have kids. But I have friends with kids, and they are nice enough to let me borrow them, dress them up, spoil them rotten, and send them home nice and late. I took this one and her brother to a luau on Saturday night to celebrate the engagement of 2 of my friends.

Yup, that's the happy couple. I met them at my friend Heather's wedding (Heather and her husband pictured below.) The groom-to-be was a groomsman, and his girlfriend at the time also came out with us to the bachelorette party, and of course the wedding.

I just adore couples that match! Soooo cute!!! I am convinced that Hawaiian outfits are made to be worn as a set between couples in love. Or married. Or whatever.



And the cute kiddos with me at the party. My grandma let me borrow the muumuu I had given her for Christmas a few years back. Way cute, eh? It's good to be me with some great friends. Congrats to the newly engaged couple!

2 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Girl child is a dead ringer for her mom! Fun party...why don't people have luaus anymore?

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I agree, Jill...luaus are fun!