Monday, August 18, 2008

Wine country

Wine tokens. Bliss!
Loverly grapes!

Cheers to good friends!


Not last week, but the weekend before Crystal and I went up to the Temecula wine country. We only hit one vineyard that day, but it was a great one. South Coast Vineyard. Great wine, I tell you. I would definately recommend it.

Especially the Ruby Cuvee. There's an accent over the first "e", but as I am American, we don't so much do accents. Or at least my computer doesn't have one that I know how to use, but that's a blog for another day.

Good times!

5 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

A "must do" for our next trip to So Cal.
Great grape picture!
Missing being with you.

Janitha said...

Is it Cuvée, Cuvêe or Cuvèe? (All done with an amerikan keyboard.) We scandinavians have to be innovative to write in our native language... ;-)

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Since I do visit now and then, I thought I'd leave a comment finally. Your new cut looks great, by the way. The winery sounds like an inviting day trip...not too far from my town either. Perhaps my dh would like to go for a drive out that way in the near future.

Thanks, also, for the views of Mission Beach...many's the time I've walked there; it brought back some memories from about 30 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Your "lovely grape" picture should be printed and framed! Your photography is outstanding. You two gals are always having so much fun.... as in the cute picture of you together drinking wine. Love ya, G-ma D.

L&D said...

Mmmmmmm. I LOVE wine. Enjoy a glass (or 6) for me!