Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Some key players

Ah, my illustrious family!!! Would you like to be introduced? Here we go!!! Above, Grandma and Grandpa...Ok, so we're not all shiny, happy people, but boy do we look sharp!!! (gramps is not a fan of dress up, but he cleans up nice, eh?)
My first, oldest cousin, this is Kathy. She looks perfectly fabulous and it was so good to see her again after all these years!
The next one in the Falvey line up could not attend the wedding as he was in Hawaii. Then there is the groom, who I posted next to last. So this lovely lady above is my next up cousin, Gwynn.
The only blonde in the family is the one just younger than me, her name is Sarah.
Next up, cousin Diana, or Diane, depending on who you talk to. Her new boyfriend you can see a bit of in the background. I do wonder though, is that a ring on her left ring finger? Is there anything you would like to tell us, Diana? She denies any official engagement, but I wouldn't be suprised if there was a wedding in the near future!!!
Last up, the baby of the family, Stephen, who recently is going by Steve. Ah, how we change as we get older!
This is Timothy, the groom. I told him to look GQ and give me a "stylin'" look, and this is what he gave me. Still, he looks pretty sharp!!! And you can't even see his noserings!
And of course, the newest Falvey, Bride Danielle. Welcome to the Falvey family.
That's the Falvey kids, my only cousins!!!

5 comments:

L&D said...

My goodness. What a good-looking family! And beautiful bride.

Lovella ♥ said...

I was happy as a clam to be introduced to your cousins. . I looked at the post below and tried to figure how they all fit in. . I think I have it.
It looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, Laura. The day was a lot of fun, once we found the place. It was a nice wedding and enjoyable to visit with everyone. Love, gr.ma S

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

My, every one really did clean up well...

Anonymous said...

Great work.