Monday, December 29, 2008

My version of a "White" Christmas

Allow me, with my new trusty camera, to show you a new spin off of a
White Christmas...
The white paper I use to make my notes on the patients I saw on Christmas...White water, perfect for a Christmas afternoon of surfing, like this guy did...White rain clouds decended on the freeway...

White cords in camelia bushes... (funny story about that... Grams or Gramps bought a bunch of lights to put in the camelia bushes, but it turns out they didn't look at the color of the cording and it was all white, which does not blend into the dark green of the leaves, so they got frusterated and only put the one sad strand up! Grams, you are welcome to defend your story in the comment section...) Dew on camelia buds...
Rain drops on paperwhites...

Rufus is white too, mostly!
It's good to be me, and have my "White" Christmas have nothing to do with snow!!!

3 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

You know, I am getting very fond of white at Christmas...

Anonymous said...

Well, that is one version of the white cord in the camellia bushes. It is your version and you are sticking to it! Love ya, G-ma D.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! I wonder what exciting things 2009 holds for you? Only good and happy experiences, I'm sure. Love, gr.ma S