Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Nite Date Nite

I know you are all dying to know...it's my Grandpa D.!!!
And he even brought me flowers!!!

Yep, I love him! Grandpas make the best dates!

For dinner: Chicken quesadillas with sour cream, avocados and salsa. Side of refried beans, and peaches on the side. Dessert? Brownies and Ice cream. Yum!

And then I talked him into a Chargers jersey. I even let him wear my favorite: #17! Philip Rivers...heart throb!

It was good to be me! Especially with a big CHARGERS WIN!!! And I even got a kiss goodnight. On the cheek, of course!
Thanks Grandpa, and thank you Grandma for letting me borrow "your man." He's a keeper!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes for a wonderful experience and a special memory for both of you. Great pictures!
Love, grma S

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

He is so cute! YOU are so cute!
Go Chargers!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, he always is a good date! I was glad to share him with such a fun loving gorgeous gal like you. He had a great time watching the Chargers game with you and enjoyed the Mexican dinner. Love you, G-ma D.

b said...

Laura,

We absolutely love your blog and we are a slow and upcoming clothing company called ig2bm or "It's Good Two Be Me." We love what you are doing and would love to get you on board with blogging on our site as well. Shoot me a follow up comment and we can get together and talk sometime. Thanks, ciao