Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And after...

First up, a dimmer switch! (Ok, so this post will probably only be interesting to homeowners, but I gotta brag on my daddy and his skills)

Got the light in the hallway working again. Nice!

Brand spanking new faucet! It even pulls out and has 2 spray settings. It was a bear to get all into working function.

Brand new garbage disposal that works very well!

Another view of the new disposal, as well as somewhere back there the new hose going from the dishwasher to the sink.

New spiffy elegant hardware for the kitchen cabinets made the room feel so much more home-like.

And finally, the light in the kitchen is fixed, and it is just amazing how much brighter and happier my kitchen is now!

Thank you Daddy! I mean Jose! It looks great. You are awesome!

2 comments:

Janitha said...

Well done Bernie and Jill!!!! Parents are the best ♥

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I love those new knobs!!!