Sunday, May 16, 2010

5k

To answer the question, YES! I did it! I finished it!!!! Here's my ribbon to prove it!
Here you can see our chapter president and secretary getting ready for the race. Standing behind her in the black, making the face, is our previous president! Oh yes, we were all so glad to be up and ready to run at 6:30 in the morning.
Champions, I tell you!

And, no, I am not going to post my time. Maybe I will after my next one. Then you can see how much I have improved. That is, if I EVER do that again!

4 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I am AMAZED!!!!! Way to go Laura!!! Whoo HOO!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! What a great accomplishment, at least I think so. Love, Gr.ma S.

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you let us know, we would have been on the side line cheering you on! Proud of you for competing. Glad you had such an interesting and fun week with attending the oncology nursing convention and all. Love you, Grandma D.

Crystal said...

Wow!!! Good for you. That is awesome. I cant wait to hear all about it...