Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Front page of a Magazine!!!!

Yes, that's me on the FRONT PAGE OF A MAGAZINE!!!! Can't really see it? Well, let me help you a bit!
Yup, that's me! RIGHT THERE!


It wasn't quite what I had in mind when I pictured myself on the front page of a magazine with a surfboard, but I will take it!!!
(on a side note, starting from the left, the 2 girls are Nurse Practitioners, both of whom I work with. The first one is the President of San Diego Oncology Nursing Society (SDONS), the blonde is the Secretary for SDONS, I am the Program Chair for ONS (which basically means I plan the monthly meeting/dinner programs and book the speakers), and the last girl works at Scripps La Jolla. She is not on the board, but she is very involved.)

6 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

YIPPEE!!! I'm a MOAFN now! (Mother of a Famous Nurse!)

Fabulous you!

Lovella ♥ said...

That makes me a FOAMOAFN. .how fun is that? Congratulations. .and best wishes for your studies. You are making your mom so proud!

L&D said...

It IS good to be you! Congrats on your famousness you cool chick, you.

Vicki said...

Yay, Laura! Congrats! Like Lovella, that makes me a FOAMOAFN, too!

Janitha said...

All I saw was you and a cool surfboard ;) You rock girl!!!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

I guess that makes me a FOAMOAFN too! Congratulations on your new-found fame and keep up the good work; nurses make a real difference in this world of ours.