Monday, October 04, 2010

Girl's Movie Night Sept. 30th, 2010

I spruced up the house for Girls Movie Night, which was hosted by me this month. I had the flowers on the table, but Cessa thought they were delicious, and so they were moved. I decided on tacos, choice of chicken or beef, with homemade guacamole and salsa.
I set the table with Grandma's Mexican dishes, which everyone ranted and raved over. Thank you Grandma D!!!!
Then the house was suddenly infested with babies! Emma, who is now 2 months old...
...and Kirsiella, who is 7 months old now, and a super ham in front of the camera!
With all the girls holding their baby girl, I felt a little left out, until I realized I had my own baby girl...kitty!!!! Photo opp!!!!

Girl's Movie night was a smashing success! We watched the 1980's "Top Secret" and laughed at how young Val Kilm*r looked. It's good to be one of the girls!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the Mexican dishes got put to use at your place. You sat a festive and beautiful table and the food sounded perfect. So of course fun was had by all. Cute babies and kitty and knowing Cessa she fit right in on the fun. Love, Grandma D.

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Now I want Mexican food for dinner.

L&D said...

Love the shot where you are all holding your babies. Hee hee.

Janitha said...

Love your apron Laura :)