Sunday, November 07, 2010

Halloween, the delayed shots

A few months ago, I was shopping and saw these: ....and simply had to have them. Not my everyday shoe, but makes this outfit perfect!!!
I was Commando Army Chick. Crystal, my dear friend, was Rich Rebel School Girl.
I had non-government issue tatoos too!!!
I won't tell you where they were.
I also carried a non-governement issued AK-47, specifically not painted due to the warning on the label, which stated that I could have military/police issues with any altering of color. Neon green and orange it was!
Crystal's boyfriend met us at the winery up in Temecula where we spent the evening having a blast!
Yes, good times! Not that I'm not tall already, but those shoes! Wow, was I tall!!!
Happy Halloween!!! Definately!


1 comment:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Cute little GI Jane you.. Love those shoes!