Friday, December 24, 2010

3 little girls

I think I may have mentioned that 9 of my friends just had babies this year;
all but one of whom were girls. Yes, 2010 was the year of the baby girl.
To honor these little pink darlings, I got ornaments made. Ones which little ones can drop, play with, and drool on without parents worrying. Or so I hope.
I realize this is the last time these little booties will be together again. Sad, but sweet.
I hope their mommas like them! I enjoyed getting them put together. The bottom of the shoe had the little princess's name and birthdate. The little charm says "baby's first Christmas" and the heart at the top, where the ribbon is, says 2010. Very cute!!!

1 comment:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Those are so sweet. Perhaps one day the Princesses will wish to visit Untie Laura and go to the beach. You could have a Princess surf camp!