Thursday, March 31, 2011

a bit of the month

I had to stop and take a picture of this magnificant display of spring. you would never guess where these were... The above pictures were taken just outside of my hospital. On the same day, I was able to take this picture...
Snow! In Southern California! The nerve of it. I guess the freeway ride made up for the snow with these:
Lupen! In bloom at the side of the freeway! Yes, I took this picture as I was driving. I was on my way to see these 2 very special people:
They are worth the drive, anytime! In this case, it was "jokester on the left"s birthday. She enjoyed dinner, and got sang to as well!

I will save her from posting a video. (which I didn't take anyways)

It's good to be me during the springtime! Ok. Back to studying....

1 comment:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I was missing your posts...glad to see CA spring flowers, even with snow in the distance. Wish we could go bluebonneting together, but study on girl for now.

Hi to C. and H.