Saturday, October 01, 2011

In the City

So I got this post and the last one backwards...oh well. This is the view from my hostel room: I quite literally set down my bags, and then headed out in BUENOS AIRES!!!!!

Of course, I got pretty hungry pretty fast, and this parrilla caught my eye. (thought of you, mom, with it being orange and all)


Wanna see what I had? Enjoy! I just wish you could smell how fantastic it was!

My appetizer:

I wasn't quite sure what I was ordering, but I am pretty sure it did not involve eggs. Especially over my fries, but that seems to be "the way we do it," so I rolled with it! (after I took the pepper off my steak. Yucky peppers, yummy steak!)

I went through the "rough part of town" or so I thought. Graffetti seems to be everywhere, and oftentimes funny.


In stark contrast, the flower shops were everywhere, making for pleasant whiffs as I rounded corners.






The city is so fun!!!!

1 comment:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Wish I could reach into your blog and have those items for breakfast.