Sunday, July 01, 2012

Local Dives

It was such a beautiful day out the other day, so I blew off all the other stuff I should have gotten around to doing, and went here instead.

I was worried that the water would be too cold, or too cloudy, but I was wrong on both accounts! Beautiful water with a nice light surge.

I brought out my camera in it's underwater case, and began snapping up pics of some of the locals.

Some were a lot bigger than I was expecting, and I enjoyed the surprises.

Of course, the crown jewel of the sea, the garibaldi, took up most of my attention and interest.
It was such a nice, relaxing day in the sun! Not just my opinion either, as you can see...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!!!!!!!! I love the beach with the huge rocks, the reasting seals and the preety fish. Love you, grma S.