Saturday, May 31, 2008

Heritage Rose Garden

Memorial Day weekend, my parents and I headed out to a heritage rose garden to check it out. Despite the opressive heat, the sky was a joy, and the garden lendt itself to being photographed.
Pink spray roses from the 1800's were delightful.

The place is going to be turned into a wedding site.
Seems fitting to adorn weddings with plenty of floral atmosphere.
There's our something blue.
Can't you just imagine a Texas bride and her cowboy beau getting hitched in the chapel?
I saved the best for last....
A rose named Mermaid in all it's glory! A winner in my book!

Hope you'v enjoyed the tour. It's good to be able to show it to you, minus the heat and occasional bug!

1 comment:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

You take such great pictures. I am jealous of your eye and your camera!