Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weed Wednesday

Our daily adventure. Mom and I beautified the garden. She picked the plants and flowers, and we weeded, turned the soil, and finally planted the freshness. Popping Pink attracts butterflies.
Golden Marigolds. Redundant, I know, but striking.
Different view...
Don't they just look exciting and refeshing?
And our non-flowering colors...
Mom put the finishing touches on the placeing of the rocks for our border.
The cats were absolutely no help. They stayed inside. They didn't even snoopervise!
Life savers: a pitcher of ice water, and OFF!!! Keep the mosquitos away!
Aaaahhhh.... it's good to be me and have a glass of ice cold water in my hand.

3 comments:

L&D said...

Well done. That's some nice quality time with mom.

Anonymous said...

Love the detailed pics of the flowers..I soo love your camera. Thanks for all the hard work. You are a dear daughter and we love you. Dad

Anonymous said...

Nice!

So, when are you and your Mom heading this way to help me with the flower bed that needs refurbishing (the one in front of my "for-sale" house)??