Monday, August 11, 2008

Bridal Shower


The bride to be and her father...
The bride in her toilet paper dress. A fun game that is played at bridal showers when a few teams are formed and it is decided who will be the bride and each team is given a few rolls of toilet paper to make a wedding dress. At the end of the game, the bride is supposed to choose the winner of the most beautiful "dress" or whatever other interesting title they could come up with. We won. I did the braided straps, as well as the "bow" atop the veil.

My Grandmother, my Aunt, and one of my cousins.


The table settings...

...and this is what was inside the tarp. I loved the use of crystals! So feminine and yet sophisticated.

Danielle, the bride to be, in white, with my cousins to each side of her, and my cousin's daughter in the middle.

Present time is the best!!! Nice hat too, her sister had made it for her out of a brown paper bag. Turned out nice, eh?

Congratulations to the bride to be!!!

1 comment:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

You did great on that dress! Danielle is so pretty...
Time for another Christmas ornament for Barbara's tree!