Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ball got dropped again...

Oh, but I have been absent from the blog world for way too long!!! Admittedly, it was due to a heartbreak. No, not a guy, something way more special than that.
I lost my dearly beloved camera. Well, ok. I didn't lose it. I know exactly where it is. It is sitting right off the La Jolla Cove canyon, under approximately 20 feet of water, surrounded by lovely sea grass, kelp, rocks, sand, and assumably mermaids.
So now I have an underwater camera. Ha ha.
A gift to Triton.
The good news is (drum roll please) I got a new camera!!! Christmas came early in a small box from my brother, parents and grandparents.
It's even better than the one I lost. It zooms 20 times!!! And, wow, it's sharp!
It's got 10 megapixels, the old one had 8.
So, yeah, I am stoked.
And now you can start looking forward to my triumphant return to the world of blogging!
Pictures coming soon,
Thanks for all your patience!
It's good to be me with my new camera!

3 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

waiting...waiting....

And for the love of HEAVEN, will you PLEASE stop taking cameras near water?????

Janitha said...

And for the love of heaven, will you PLEASE continue entertaining us poor folks without cameras..... ;-)

Anonymous said...

This sounds too unreal to be taken seriously; what on earth were you doing with your camera so near by the sea?? Filming seahorses,eh???You do have a good family beeing so generous, maybe just because of this Xmas time when all people seem to loose their sense of reality and keep spending money for anything (BUT SURE: YOUR CAMERA IS IMPORTANT!) Happy Xmas, Laura & the Family,Love from Pia. PS.Jannica will get to Houston for Xmas !!