Monday, April 19, 2010

DisneyLaand!!!!

I went to DisneyLaand again! Yay being 8 again! We got in the classics, Dumbo, Toads wild ride, etc.
Yet another "favorite" Thunder Mountain. I must be older, cause I think I need a chiropractor after riding that one!
Splash mountain was a "favorite." He loved getting soaked!


We went down, down, down into the submarine for the Finding Nemmo ride. We kept look out in the watery scenery.

I was expecting to see a mermaid. We saw other stuff. Still cool, but not a mermaid.

I think this kid liked the submarine ride.

I think we rode every single big rided there was. (Do all 8 year old boys "smile" like this?)


Matterhorn, yup. We saw the Yetti. Scared the bajeebers out of me! Twice. Happiest place on earth? (Nope, the beach is!)
I think it is safe to say that the kid and I had a good time. And we ended the night with ice cream. Yum!

No comments: