Wednesday, August 17, 2011

5/17/11 continued

When I was preparing to go to Argentina, the guide books had pictures of this place listed in with the Mar Del Plata descriptions. When I happened upon it, I was so excited! Usually when I look at guidebooks, I never can find the places in the pictures, but still have a good time. This was bonus points!!! Inside was a restaurant which I stopped at on the way back to the hotel. As far as I can figured, I walked at least 3 miles each way, maybe more.
It was pretty windy, hence the hair pulled back. I was suprised to see paintball just below my "famous" restaurant.
I am pretty sure this place would be a lot of fun during the summertime. Likely very busy and packed, but then again, there were a lot of places in which you could find space, as the beaches stretched on, and there were so many areas which would be perfect for whatever you were looking to find. To be continued.....

2 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Is there any beach that is not crowded in summer? Oh yeah...the Great Salt Lake beach is practically empty.

Anonymous said...

Nice seeing the pictures of your trip again. Lots of memories for you to recall at a later time. Love, grma S.