Friday, September 16, 2011

Las Flores, May 19th, 2011

After I left the Estancia, I spent a day driving around, and this is one of the towns I fell in love with: Las Flores!
The chocolate was so good, as were the other sweets.
I wanted to buy one of each of the flowers as they were lovely and tasted perfect.
It was autumn there, and I passed a few hours in the town center of Las Flores, enjoying the cooling air and the beginnings of the color changes.
The streets were nearly empty, and I felt as though I had the entire place to myself.
This window was so colorful that a smile was instantly on my face as soon as I saw it.
More medialunas, and more caffeine!
Driving out of Las Flores, I found this particular estancia sign to be amusing.
There were also random buildings and monuments along the roadside. I am assuming they are religious prayer-stops, but I really have no idea.
The journey continues.....

1 comment:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I am still amazed by those chocolates. So beautiful.