Sunday, June 17, 2012

May 5th, 2012: Graduation day















...and then I had my diploma!!! (ok, so I had a tube with a blank diploma stating that I had to complete all my requirements before they would send me the real one...but close enough!!!)
The 2012 commencement ceremony

I finally had my hood! I was glad I had worn my undergraduate class ring as well. It felt good to combine the two accomplishments.


My name in print! Sigh.

New grads Leslie and myself!

Jocelyn, myself and Randi: proud new grads!!!

Most of our class after graduation, showing off our new hoods!

My own cheering squad: Crystal, Heather (pregnant with twin girls), the graduate, and Jennifer (from ONS)

Brunch to celebrate was at Sheerwater at the Hotel Del Coronado.

Alex (from UCSD) and I at brunch

Kati and I in our hats, Kati due with baby #2 in June (and yes, I am very, very glad she waited til after I graduated!)

Here's a toast to all the 2012 graduates: May the years be everything you had worked for, but better! Cheers!

No comments: