Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What's on

When you think of a nurse, do you think of the white caps, white dresses and capes? Or do you think of the white shoes? Maybe you think of scrubs. The hospital I am working at now is one of the most laid back hospitals, in terms of uniform policy enforcement. Our manager, who would be the one to enforce those rules, loves the freedom to wear whatever, and exercises that. She also encourages it. It's great!
So, in honor of St. Patricks Day, my favorite holiday (besides my birthday) I have been wearing a St. Patricks Day T-shirt with my scrub pants. While it is a little challenging to be without many pockets, the response is very positive! Today is my kelley green "Ireland" shirt with grey-green pants and yellow and green socks. One of these days I am going to figure out how to put pictures on this thing, and give visuals. What are you wearing for St. Patricks Day? Anything worth celebrating, is worth celebrating all month long!!!! It's good to be me, and kiss me, I'm Irish!!!

1 comment:

L&D said...

Happy almost birthday! And Happy almost st. Pat's day.