Thursday, July 12, 2007

And we've got our title back! Yay!!!




So that's the family in Texas.... So much fun.....So sleepy! Those cat's are just not worth the shed they've shed. Gotta love them anyways!
Last time I was out there, Mom and Dad and I went for some Texas BBQ. Every so often I just have to get my fix! Another trip, Mom and I did the bluebonnet tour. I guess I should have posted a picture with the actual bluebonnets, but the yellow was just so beautiful and so was Mom. It's good to be me!


2 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Now they are sleeping on the bed. To change after sleeping on the chair. Cats: It's good to be them.

Julie said...

Laura, the picture of your Mom in the yellow field is gorgeous...should be blown up and framed on a wall!!
And those cats..priceless...how can they look soooo relaxed in that uncomfortable position?!