Monday, July 09, 2007

I don't know why I can't get into the title bar to put a title in, so I will just have to inform you that I will call it, "Why don't they have multi-sided coins?"
My birthday is rapidly approaching, and I have narrowed the ideas down to 6. I would love to hear your votes on which you would do, or at least be the most impressed with me doing. It is the last time I will ever turn "20-something," and feel like I should do something big. Or at least memorable!
1. Go to a rodeo. (The cowboys here are pretty hot...)
2. Go to multiple gardens
3. Go whitewater rafting on Class 5 rapids. Last time was only 3's.
4. Sky dive.
5. Go to the Renaissance festival. Maybe dress up.
6. Sleep through it!
7. Go to the amusement park and ride the roller coasters.
8. Go camping
9. Have a spa day
10. Buy myself a new ring
11. Go dancing, the kind with steps and a partner and all
You have to keep in mind that I am still stuck in Colorado for another week after my birthday, and not one of my friends has the day off to help me celebrate, so I am on my own. (And sorry mom, I'm not calling your friends up. No offense...)
I am open to suggestions though.
I am sure it is still good to be me, but I really wish my birthday was a week later so I would be done with my assignment here. Or that my assignment here was already done! I can't wait for the 2 weeks after my birthday. I'll be everywhere!

3 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh the choices are hard. MOST of them seem like really good ideas, I'll have to put a kibosh sp? on the paracheuting. That one gives me the eeby geebies. Please don't.

I think that since it's your last 20 something birthday you should spread it out a bit. Go camping and whitewater raft on a 3 (again), have them stop the raft at the gardens so you can have some tea, then cruise a little further down the river until you come to the dress up festival. (You will have left you dress up clothes with a friend who will meet you there). At the festival you will be presented with a ring . . .swoon. Perhaps some dancing will happen and later you will sleep. The next morning you will arise and go to the spa.

Such fun.

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I just wish I could be with you whatever you choose.
Just sorry surfing couldn't also be on the list. You will be fabulous at 29!

Julie said...

My vote, was either 5 or 9.
But I like Lovella's suggestion...I think that's more you! Why only do ONE thing...live dangerously and I'll hold my breath for you until I hear that you survived intact!!