Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July! (or as one Canadian put it, "Happy American Day!")


If you look closely, you can see the American Flags. These are some pictures from last week's whitewater rafting trip. As you can see, I survived it, and did not even fall in once, though I did try!




I am always such a ham in front of the camera!








This was about as hairy as it got. Still much fun!




So this is the "before" shot! They made us practice out of the water first. We did not get very far on dry land. Turns out there is a reason they call it whitewater rafting.





Does this lifepreserver make me look hot? Admittedly, it must be the hat. Hi mom!



I went with 2 guys from work. Don't get all excited. As you can see, they are both quite a bit shorter than me. Not to mention gay. I don't think I heard the word "girlfriend!" more in my life! But it was fun to have someone to admire the hot guides with!
I think the farmer john's really do something for me.
It is good to be me! Happy 4th!




3 comments:

Julie said...

Whitewater rafting! Looks like fun - I have a cousin who is really into it...but I'm a 'love-my-feet-planted-on-solid-ground' sort of person, so I doubt I'll do more than enjoy the trip vicariously through you!!
So thanks for the ride!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, Laura!

Lovella ♥ said...

looks like you had a whale of a time. Happy 4th of July Laura. I do hope you enjoy the fireworks.

Crystal said...

Great pics and looks like a lot of fun. Also, you are looking very thin and shapely!! You rock, girl!