Sunday, July 01, 2007

O Canada!







I wish you all a very happy, celebratory Canada Day! Alas, all of my pictures from Canada were taken prior to my digital days, so I did my best! (it's actually an Alaskan moose, but for today we can make believe he is Canadian) The top 2 pictures, the first one actually has an honest to goodness Candian in it! She is standing to the right of me. The second is another dear Canadian friend, John, who is also a nurse whom I have know since 2003, and we have traveled to many of the same places, just not necesssarily at the same time. So that's the best I can do! 2 live Canadians and one who's just pretending! Happy Canada Day!!!

2 comments:

L&D said...

Thanks for the effort. Us Canadians appreciate it!

Lovella ♥ said...

Here I came to wish you a Happy 4th of July and you were celebrating Canada day, and I missed it.
Wow, I appreciate your efforts.
So amazing when the folks from other countries remember.
I'm tickled pink.
Anyway, have a wonderful celebration today, I hope you're wearing something other than scrubs.