Wednesday, August 08, 2007

3 states in 3 days

Minnesota- Andrea and her new nephew. He looks just like his daddy! Andrea loves babies!











Next up, North Dakota! For those keeping track, that's 49 down, 1 to go now! I usually take a picture of the sign as I actually cross the line, but they have it posted over a 4 lane freeway, and I prefered to keep my life. So we took pictures at the rest stop!


Andrea called in "sick" to work (we are sometimes just "sick" of work!) so she could spend an extra day with me, so we went on a quick road trip. Colorful buffalo, eh?








Next up: Dallas, Texas!

Dallas, Texas!


Janitha is pilot, currently teaching students how to fly helicopters. This is one of the birds she pilots. I know you are all dying to know, no, I did not go up flying with her. Sorry!








Later I went to a Texas Ranger's Basesball game with my friend Melissa and her new "man," his roommate, her brother and his girlfriend, and other assorted friends. We ended up winning the game against the Oakland A's. I think the score was 8-6 or something like that. Very cool!





Go Rangers!














Myself and Melissa's "man's" roommate, Tim.






Melissa will probably kill me for publishing this picture with her "boob-sweat" showing, but too bad! It was really hot! It finally got down to 89 degrees around 9:30 p.m.!

4 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Oh I love that picture of you in Dakota! Which one was it again? Maybe you can get a book put together of all your pictures in the 50 states,
See you in H town!

Julie said...

Hi Laura, is that a Texas buffalo? We do understand that everything in Texas is exaggerated, but isn’t that a little over the top??? LOL

Congratulations on almost completing all 50 states….Have you been to the district too? Or does that not count? I like your Mom's idea of a book with your picture in all 50 states!

Your pictures are lovely …and what’s a little ‘boob-sweat’ among friends??!!

Lovella ♥ said...

I'm just jealous that I'm not well endowed enough to have your friends problem.

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

any new pictures?