Thursday, June 26, 2008

3 day old news...

This will only be exciting to a very select few in the family, but it's still fun. Since Grandma got the new car, AKA "the Whitey," in March, Grandpa has not been able, or should I say allowed, to drive it. Well, on Monday the time had come. Grandpa needed a haircut and I was parked behind his "Greeny," (no, Tigs, not like those Greenys) and so, instead of me moving my car, Grandpa jumped at the chance to take the new one out for a ride. I felt compelled to document this momentous occasion. So I did! And here I can share with you the excitement of Monday. Not as exciting as the following day, (see post below...) but exciting nonetheless.

And away he went!!! I can hear the applause from here...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yutarets! kasagad bah!

Anonymous said...

Go Hal!

Janitha said...

or 30 day old news.....