Monday, June 23, 2008

Let the celebrations begin!!!

Summer has hit with vengance!
The surfers are out ready to give honor to each and every wave with a long smoothe ride.
And the sunsets are already spectacular.
A toast to good times, great friends, and an incredible summer to come!
Our bonfire, first of the season!
Summer is a time for being on the beach, and this shell was certainly doing it's job.
Low tide.
The face only a mother can love! It's a sea slug! Mmmm. Makes me hungry!
On to our time honored tradition of VG's donuts on a sunday morning. Nothing better!
They are also a pastry shop. Cool cake, eh?
God answered prayers again, and one little campsite just so happened to be available in the sea of already reserved sites. I jumped on the opportunity, and it was entirely worth it! The water is warm, the air is hot, and good times were had by all.

3 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Oh WOW...I feel like I got to go there with you. Memories, memories, lots of good memories about camping there with you.

Gertrud said...

Grrr don't do this to me. You know I miss San Diego like crazy...

Anonymous said...

You know, San Diego made me crazy, Janitha knows why! Hehheh! Have a good time, though, and greetings to the roller-coaster by the sea; I just love them!!! Puss och kram, Pia!