Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Virtual Jog

Oh, can't get started just yet!!! There's a GI Joe doll sized mushroom forest to photograph first! Can you feel the cool chill of the layer of fog? This is Lake Poway, our jogging adventure.
But, oh, those mushrooms! It's like they grew upside down so you could see the underside displayed on top.
Crystal and I ran around the entire lake, so now, virtually, so will have you.
The mushrooms remain in my thoughts though, so unique~
Such a stark contrast to the desert shrubbery along the trail.
The fog is still around, cool against hot sweaty skin. Perfect jogging weather!


We're picking up the pace, jogging/running on the downhill, hoofing it up the uphill.


We have made it about 3/4 of the way around the lake now. That's about 2 miles!!! Good going!!!


It's good to have you on a walk with me! Thanks for coming along!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAURA!!!!!!!!!

Its Michael Ramos from M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. Give me a call at 832-715-7669. Text me with your number. Hows the traveling? let me know!

Anonymous said...

BTW, great update, great pictures. Your taller than the cheerleaders!

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Awesome mushroom pictures! I could feel the air in my lungs running with you!

Janitha said...

You go girl, don't stop running and soon you will feel the rush. The runners high.... Gotta love it :-) Start small and then build the distance. Yay!