Friday, July 23, 2010

A hard day of studying

See the pink chair? See the blanket next to it? Yup, those are my "desk" where I spent the entire day studying. I do my best studying when I can be outdoors, preferably in a bikini, in the sun, with a cold drink (in this case water with lemonade packets I added) and a cool place to take a dip. When I got up to stretch my legs for brief periods, I strolled along to see these sights.
It's not a bad place to study if you ask me.
On a political note, the seals have abandoned the Children's pool, and HUMANS are once again allowed to lounge on the sand.
Can you see how clear it is? Fortunately I had brought my snorkel mask and fins.
OK, so these guys didn't go too far. Confirmed what I thought all along, that seals and seal lions can swim. Whaddyaknow?
So they were studying other subjects than I was. My 2 chapters were on the brain and intellegence. These 2 clearly didn't care!
Now, if I could just get the weather to cooperate like this ALL THE TIME, I would get straight A's in university.

2 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

LJ cove was that uncrowded on a July day? Whoa...end of the world!

I have to laugh: it would be a good thing to be able to spell "intelligence" correctly when mentioning it.

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Looking at the pictures again. Homesick a bit.