Sunday, May 04, 2008

My Swedish Cruise

In case anyone is joining in, I was here. Stockholm, Sweden.
The Royal Horsemen came out to greet us again. Looking good, boys.

Yup! That's me in Stockholm. What do you think of my hair straightened?



Janitha said I had to have a Swedish Hotdog. So I did. It was suprisingly good!

Everyone was out enjoying the nice weather. And I do mean everyone!
Again, the cherry blossoms!!! How intoxicating!
My very own Pippi Longstockings!!!! I've seen her in real life!!!

I wondered how all those girls ran around in Ballet flats in the city. Ah, bandaids. A girls' best friend!

Perfect sailing weather.

Our ships await.
Yaaaayyyyyy Sweden!!!
Amusement park just outside Stockholm.
Old fashioned windmill.

Interesting sculpture outside this waterfront town.
Nice houses.
Yeah, I'm stylin'!
More Swedish colors snuck into nature.
The daffodils were a splendid accent to the blue skies. I guess the whole land does the Swedish colors there.

An artist's niche.
The menu in Swedish, of course.
Our appetizer of toast served with a cream type thick sauce, chopped onions, caviar and lemon. Divine!

Some of the sail boats docked at Waxholm.
And then back to the grocery store for a bit of shopping.
You can also get Swedish boys in a tube. Any single ladies out there need a Swedish boyfriend? Here, you can get them in the grocery store. Actually, it's flavored cheezes. Not as funny though. But still tasted good.



MMMMMmmmmmm!!!! Reindeer lunch meat!

Really?!? Texas Pecan ice cream in Sweden? Well, it's still good to be me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gertrud said...

The amusement parks name is "Gröna Lund" and the appitizer is "Löjroms Toast". In my oppinion one of the best things to eat. Mmmmmm tasty...