Monday, September 01, 2008

Grandparent's 62nd Anniversary


Ok, so it's a week late, but my mother's parent's celebrated their 62nd wedding anniversary last week, and I had the honor of celebrating with them. We got to see the play, "Thoroughly Modern Millie" which was a hoot! I adored the costumes and dancing. Brought me back to my 20's party. Ah, those were the good old days!!!

After the play we had dinner at Anthonys, a seafood place and I enjoyed the ahi, poke and sashimi as an appetizer. Grams got the crabcake.
It was a splendid time!
I am so lucky to be able to share such a special day with them. Thank you again, Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your pictures of a very special day for us. What made it even more special was having you there to share it with us. It is so wonderful having you back in your home town to share fun times. Loving you...G-ma & G-pa D.