Tuesday, September 02, 2008

UCSD angels

Last Saturday night, or was it 2 ago, Crystal invited me to the UCSD dinner dance.
The Charger Girls were there!!! They are so short. Tiny. Miniscule. So I stood up as tall as possible and resisted the temptation to put my elbows on their heads.
There was a sports theme, hence the jerseys. Most people had football jerseys on. There were a few baseball fans, a few soccer fans, and one man in his fencing uniform. I would post it, but apparently the man decided to not have panty lines, and his uniform was from his college days, and he was in his 60s now, and lets just say the picture was not decent to be put on the internet. At least not on my post!
We quickly found some of our friends. This is one of the wonderful secretarys that I worked with on my old floor. Mostly we were good, although we did manage to steal, I mean borrow, the half drank bottles of wine from the other tables around us. So as not to waste the wine, of course!!!
All that fun, Crystal had to straighten her halo.
Mine stayed in place. Cute eh?

2 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

That was an interesting shot!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, where is that yellow and blue soccer shirt I've heard about? ;) Ibrahimovic... I was expecting to see you in that one. Looks like you had fun though:). /J.