Thursday, September 04, 2008

Let's keep this birthday going!!!

WOoOOOO----HOOOOOoOooOooO!!!!

Look what showed up in the mail! Swedish power!!! (no, not the wrist bands...I just added them for the sentiment.)

Ibrahamovic` (pardon the poor Swedish Spelling...c with a delayed ` backwards...) is the best of the best in Sweden and an amazing player!!! Of soccer, for those not familiar with Swedish soccer leagues... :-)

Also, for those of you who may not know this about me, I love jerseys! Especially soccer (football) and rugby jerseys from other countries!

Thank you soooo much Janitha, Jannica and Pia!!! I love it and it was soooo worth the wait! It kept the celebration going! I can't wait to watch a game and wear it to go out in. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! It's good to be me with such wonderful, thoughtful, caring friends like you. I appreciate you sooo much. Thank you again.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janitha said...

Wooohooo it is about time it got there. Sorry for the delay but as we say in Sweden; The one who waits for something good never waits too long....

Anonymous said...

It looks great on you Laura! Perfect fit. Happy birthday again!!

Anonymous said...

Great news that the IBRAHIMOVIC-jersey finally got to the right place ...to Laura!! A couple of those are on their way to Houston, hih hih ;))) Have a good time! Hugs from Pia